Thursday 31 January 2013

First Post..

Hello Everyone.. This is my first blog post and I decided to write about music because i won't be able to imagine my life without it..! Here are few Music Quotes that i would like to share : 


  • Music is my religion. 
  • Without music, life would be a mistake.  
  •  Music is the strongest form of magic. 
  • Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. 
  • Music is the art of the prophets and the gift of God.  
  • Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. 
  • People haven't always been there for me but music always has.
  • One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 
  • Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent  
  • Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

I love soothing music specially songs with amazing music & beautiful lyrics but sometimes it depends on my mood too. :P  

Signing off Bye.. God Bless All..! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment